Palaces are time sequences of 52 days each.
So we have 5 palaces x 52 days = 260 Days
The palaces are composed of 4 Tracens each respecting the East–North–West–South–Center order
The 5 Palaces cosist tracens:
- The Eastern Palace consists of the Imix> Ik> Manik> Ahau
- The Nordic Palace is composed of Ben> Cimi> Cauac> Eb
- The Westic Palace consists of the Chiccan> Etznab> Chuen> Kan
- The Southern Palace is composed of the Caban> Oc> Akbal> Cib
- The Central Palace is made up of Muluc> Ik> Men> Lamat
Like the Glyphs and Cells, these palaces share the same basic features of cardinal directions.