Getting deeper into the Tzolk’in Calendar contains more essential information of which it is important to keep in mind.
The cells divide the Calendar into 5 sequences of time
Each cell contains 4 Glyphs and respects the East–North–West–South + Center order
The 5 Time Cells share the Calendar this way
- Eastern cell composed of Imix, Ik, Akbal, Kan
- Nordic Cell composed of Chiccan, Cimi, Manik, Lamat
- Westica cell composed of Muluc, Oc, Chuen, Eb
- Southern Cell composed of Ben, Ix, Men, Cib
- Central Cell composed of Caban, Etznab, Cauac, Ahau
The Eastern, Northern, Western and Southern cells are associated with the elementary qualities that we discussed at Glyfe.
Here is added the 5th Direction that is actually Central and belongs to the Green color.
Some keywords about Central Cell: Activation, deep transformation, portal, ether, „out of time”, matrix.